[pmwiki-users] Reorganising our PMWiki?

David Spitzley dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us
Tue Mar 11 07:58:55 CDT 2008

Keep in mind that you can effectively add one Category to another Category.  If you want Category A to be an element of Category B, just add [[!B]] to your Category.A page, and you can then take the link to A off of the front page.

You might get better advice if you point people towards the website you are revising.

David

>>> Nicholas Buttle <nicholas_buttle at yahoo.com> 3/11/2008 8:08 AM >>>
Hi

We've got around 10 items to choose from on our front
page menu and each item has a corresponding PMwiki
category/group.  We want to simplify this so that
there's just 3 links of the front page menu.

Is there an easy way of moving pages from one
group/category to another?  Can we just rename the
files? eg GroupA.Page1 to GroupB.Page1

TIA

Nick