[pmwiki-users] Wiki Farm Problems

Dr. Jonathan Sprinkle sprinkle at ece.arizona.edu
Thu Mar 6 18:17:34 CST 2008

Hi Patrick,

Thanks very much; as Steven predicted in another email, you have saved the
day. This works, which shows that the problem was with php, and may show up
for others in the situation of academics (e.g., antiquated or enterprise
hardware, likely non-linux based). I appended the below text to the
.htaccess in my ~/public_html:

~/public_html/.htaccess:
php_value include_path .:$include_path

I added some text on this at the bottom of the PmWiki/WikiFarms page for the
benefits of future generations. Thus, I did not need to do the second mod
suggested, which is to modify the farmconfig.php file to set $LocalDir.

Thanks again!
Jonathan

--
 Jonathan Sprinkle, Ph.D.