[pmwiki-users] How to report bugs

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 18:11:51 CST 2008

Hans
thankyou very much for this constructive reply, and you make some useful
points;
you are right, I had obliviously overlooked PITS.

Yes, it does seem a bit "heavy",
I will try to make it a bit more friendly.
I agree the page name could be better,
perhaps I'll change it to "How to Get Help" ?

I did intend it to be comprehensive,
perhaps a reaction (and a point of reference for) requests are received for
which little if no self help has been attempted.
Many of the points won't apply to each problem, and it may not be apparent
which do,
but at least they are there as a reminder.

I'll be updating it next week

thanks again

Simon

--