[pmwiki-users] DataPlates and Fox

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sun Mar 2 08:58:05 CST 2008

I uploaded a modified version of the DataPlates recipe, which works
alongside DataQuery as a front end for using databases with PmWiki.
This new version allows both Fox or ZAP as a form processor. The
form templates are generated automatically adjusted to use Fox or
ZAP, depending which recipe is installed.

I also uploaded a slightly modified version of DataQuery, which
opens the script to allow other DataPlates versions.

See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/DataPlates
and http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/DataQuery

I hope Ben will get around sometime to adjust the recipes and the
cookbook pages so we don't need to have two versions of nearly
identical recipe scripts. But meanwhile you can test database
integration with Fox using the new uploads.

Download dataplates2.php and dataquery2.php and follow the
instructions on the cookbook pages.

  ~Hans