[pmwiki-users] Fox form redirect

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sun Mar 2 05:08:48 CST 2008

Sunday, March 2, 2008, 12:57:47 AM, Randy wrote:

> Suggestion: instead of making the form page the default for cancel,
> I'd make redirection go to the same page as success unless told
> otherwise. I can't think of any cases where the users will want to end
> up on the form page when it's different from the calling page

okay I've updated fox.php accordingly now.

If cancelredirect=Pagename Cancel will redirect to PageName,
otherwise to Page given with redirect=
otherwise to current page.

I also updated a long overdue change for FoxConfig page location from
Site group to SiteAdmin group. A message will be displayed if a
change is needed.

  ~Hans