[pmwiki-users] Conditional part of a skin?

David Aldred nr at familyaldred.org.uk
Sat Mar 1 10:00:42 CST 2008

Hello, all!

I'd like to create a skin in which one section appears only if there is a wiki
page to fill it, and doesn't appear at all otherwise.

To see what I mean, go to http://www.aldred.org/wiki/

The wiki there (with a  skin based heavily on the 'green' skin) has a home
page, for which I've made an additional page containing comments to go into
the 'Commentary' box.   There's also AnotherPage, for which there is no
commentary - but the commentary box still appears, albeit empty.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a way of removing the box entirely if
there's nothing to go into it?

--
David Aldred