[pmwiki-users] fox comment box and mail

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Jun 30 11:31:05 CDT 2008

Sunday, June 29, 2008, 6:14:34 AM, Maria McKinley wrote:

> Darn. So the problem is not the order they are called, unfortunately.
> I am leary about upgrading Fox, because I am using foxblog, and last
> time I tried to do anything with updating fox, it was a bit of a mess.
> I think maybe I will try Vince's suggestion.

I just had another idea:
instead of upgrading fox.php you could try a small change to
foxnotify.php:

Change in function FoxPostNotify

   $req = FoxRequestArgs($_POST);
   $req = RequestArgs($_POST);

RequestArgs is a function in scripts/forms.php
FoxRequestArgs differs a little in that it allows
input from arrays. It may no be critical for you.

  ~Hans