[pmwiki-users] FoxForum - Auto create forum thread name

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sun Jun 22 16:41:59 CDT 2008

Sunday, June 22, 2008, 9:23:06 PM, stevecrisp at gmail.com wrote:

> I've just noticed a slight formating issue.  My foxedit generated
> 'Discuss' link above is displayed differently (slightly smaller) than
> the other links around it e.g. View, Edit, Attach (a.wikilink style).
> It looks like foxedit has its own style for a.foxeditlink in
> pub/fox/fox.css.  For now I've commented out the font-size line below:

> a.foxdellink, a.foxeditlink {
> /*      font-size:83%; */
>         font-family:Arial;
>         }

Of course you could change things in fox.css.
I wanted the font size smaller mainly for the sake of forum or
comment message headings.

you can target the action links directly, and do it in
pub/css/local.css for instance:

if you use the PmWiki skin, you could try

#wikicmds a.foxeditlink {
        font-size:100%;
}

with the Triad skin you use

#topnav a.foxeditlink {
        font-size:100%;
        font-family: Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;;
}

  ~Hans