[pmwiki-users] Changing colors, weights etc. within a pre-formatted text block

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Jun 18 09:51:12 CDT 2008

Monday, June 16, 2008, 11:04:15 PM, Aspi_Engineer at putnam.com wrote:

> I wish to have a pre-formatted text block with some text struckout, some in
> different color, etc. Any idea how to do this?

you could use a mono-spaced font style. Try this:

add to config.php:

$WikiStyle['mono']['font-family'] ='Lucida Console, Courier, monospace';

use in page like:

%mono%this is mono spaced text

or

>>mono<<
a monospace div
>><<

To honour linebreaks use either (:linebreaks:) markup,
or put \\ at each end of line in your monospaced block,
or set in config.php
$HTMLPNewline = '<br />';

I don't know how to apply $HTMLPNewline = '<br />';
to a div as a style though.
It might need a custom markup to define custom divs
which break lines and apply monospaced font.

  ~Hans