[pmwiki-users] Viewing Wiki on BlackBerry or iPhone

gary garcia gary.garcia1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 15:19:35 CDT 2008

I have several users that access our wiki over a blackberry, I use a iPod
Touch. Currently we are using the Triad skin. On the Touch the display is
not bad.

For a quick fix I am having the Blackberry users, click on the Big View
option in Triad. Where and changed several of the Big View defaults.

I reviewed the currently available skins but I did not see any that really
addresses viewing over a small screen.

Does anyone have any suggestions for viewing on these handheld devices ?

--
gary garcia
gary.garcia1 at gmail.com