[pmwiki-users] Applying separate skin to Group?

vincent at vizway.se vincent at vizway.se
Tue Jul 22 14:55:46 CDT 2008

Hi CG

You can try this for one page and the recepie SkinChange for a group.

Found in Cookbook/Skins:
Skin for a page.
Can i set a skin for a single page or a group of pages, with no usage of
?skin= (set it in page or something like that)?

You can try by adding to config.php a custom markup to set the skin from
within a wiki page:

      # Add a (:skin skinname:) markup

      Markup('skin', 'fulltext',

        "PZZ(SetSkin(\$pagename,'$1'))");