[pmwiki-users] pkhg RE: How to protect against vandalism?

Peter K.H. Gragert p.k.h.gragert at misc.utwente.nl
Sun Jul 20 10:18:14 CDT 2008

To protect against "changing" by nonsense is difficult, or even not really
possible.

Against "replacing all content by nothing (spaces, tab, cr lf)" should be
possible
with some help of PmWiki guru's the functions which save 'new'content could
check
and do nothing (or reset to the latest 'full'version)?

Luigi's advice to use edit passwords is prefable .