[pmwiki-users] wikidoc.d

Peter K.H. Gragert p.k.h.gragert at misc.utwente.nl
Mon Jul 14 11:13:06 CDT 2008

wikidoc.d is so expressive and should not give any problems with new users
of PmWiki of a 'latest Version' .

Upgrading needs maybe a script to move docs from wililib.d to wikidoc.d plus
what is needed? Maybe by asking (in a form) from where to where and maybe
even which files (editable PmWiki-page)... etc? For 'old' users to minimize
work. (I could be persuaded to make a [working] suggestion/prototype ;-) ).