[pmwiki-users] Highlight pagelist search results based on time thresholds

stevecrisp at gmail.com stevecrisp at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 14:48:17 CDT 2008

2008/7/13  <stevecrisp at gmail.com>:
> I'd like to be able to highlight pagelist search results based on a
> series on time thresholds.

Yet again you guys have proved how flexible PmWiki is in supporting
new features - we've got the [three] solutions for date thresholds
from Peter, Hans and Pm.  Can this be extended to support time also
i.e. highlight a pagelist item if modified within the last x minutes?
I've looked at the conditional markups documentation page and it looks
like only a date (not date-time) is supported.
-Steve.