[pmwiki-users] Xhtml 1.0 Strict

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Fri Jul 11 20:01:11 CDT 2008

> don't use align=center in tables, but center it via css,
> don't use [[<<]], or with css style clear:both;

I dropped the table, where both align=center and [[<<]] were.
So no more errors on this side.

As for writing a css, Patrick said he would try...
We'll see if that can go into the core.

> Lots of errors are reported which are in a toggleobject java script,
> and i wonder if the validator gets it wrong.
> Perhaps change your toggle script and add <!-- -->:
>
> <script ...><!--
>  function toggleobj
>
>  --></script>

Done.
And now it all validates!
http://www.kirpi.it/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Xhtml10strictaccessible.Xhtml10strictaccessible
You could smell the right solution, Hans!

Is the javascript still usable, right?
Or should I find a way to revert it to get it's functionality again?

Luigi