[pmwiki-users] Uploads broken - suspect PHP upgrade

Allister Jenks newsletter at sittingduck.co.nz
Fri Jul 4 17:58:27 CDT 2008

Ah, just figured out why my emails to list were bouncing - wrong 'from'
address.

Can anyone suggest what to check re below problem?  PM has already offered a
few things but so far it's still not working.

In short, uploads not working - return an error "No file uploaded".  It was
working fine but has stopped working recently.  Another problem I had
suggests my hosts have upgraded PHP so that may be causal.  Permissions are
OK and PHP-wide upload setting is on.