[pmwiki-users] View one's own action log with TextExtract

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Thu Jan 31 20:47:17 CST 2008

It can be very useful to extract all lines from an ActionLog (recipe)
page using TextExtract.

When I match on and snip "{$Author} - {$Author} -", I get  in a
display of my own action history.

Unfortunately, to read the ActionLog page a user needs read
authorization, which in most installations would limit access to admins.

Can anyone think of a way to bring this functionality to the non-admin
user? (Other than by letting all users see each other's action log
history.) The closest thing I know is UserLastAction, which only shows
users their last action - not nearly as useful.

Randy