[pmwiki-users] Does Fox break PmWiki's NotifyList for you?

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Thu Jan 31 13:45:15 CST 2008

On my system, which relies on PmWiki's NotifyList, pressing Fox's
delete button causes duplicate email notifications to go out.
(Commentboxplus also caused the same behavior, except it happened when
comments were posted.)

I'd appreciate it if someone else who uses Fox and PmWiki's email
notification system could test to see if this happens to you too. If
so, I may have to choose between allowing email notification and using
Fox forms.

Here's how I'm configured:

1) I have fox.php, foxdelete.php, and foxedit.php installed.
2) SiteAdmin.NotfiyList contains notify=[my email address]
trail=Profiles.Randy
3) Profiles.Randy contains a bulleted link to Sandbox.
4) Sandbox has (before I press delete):

#foxbegin 1200909565a6135b0#
%rfloat% {[foxdelrange 1200909565a6135b0 {$FullName} ]}
Will deleting this trigger one or two email notifications?
#foxend 1200909565a6135b0#

Randy