[pmwiki-users] New Recipe: Text Extract

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Jan 31 07:33:57 CST 2008

Wednesday, January 30, 2008, 10:24:16 PM, Graham Archer wrote:

> Thank you - I didn't realise I could do:
> {(extract . PageName#partA#partB)}

I discovered some problems regarding processing of unit=page option
and pattern '.'
I have now released yet another update addressing these.
I also added a markup=on option, which will show directives as active,
not code. But I restricted this to cases of unit=page or pattern '.'
(dot). This will allow 'extract' to work more closely as (:include
..:) does. Relative Links will now also be qualified.

See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/TextExtract

  ~Hans