[pmwiki-users] Fox redirect not working

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Tue Jan 29 19:08:11 CST 2008

Hans,

After the latest upgrade to Fox, my fox form's redirect=1 is not
working...

To confirm, I went to your website at
http://softflow.co.uk/design/FoxContacts/FoxNewContact and tried to add
a few test contacts. Even though the new contact is created, one is not
redirected to that page. Instead, the following message appears:

"FoxContacts/FoxNewContact" doesn't exist.

By the way, I have been experimenting with fox forms in a big way and
have a lot of questions... I shall soon start asking them. Thank you
very much for the excellent recipes!!

Sameer