[pmwiki-users] Getting rid of logo?

Liz Castro lcastro at cookwood.com
Tue Jan 22 13:45:16 CST 2008

Hi,
First, I wanted to thank the three of you (Tegan, Randy, and
Christophe) who pointed me toward the WikiTrails for my last
question. That was just what I needed. I ended up using pictures for
the links, it looks cool:

http://www.sanfordparisky.com/pmwiki.php?n=Main.FountainsAbbey

Now I have a question about omitting the logo (in a different wiki)
in the upper left hand corner. I see that it's set with $PageLogoURL,
but when I set that variable to nothing, e.g., "", I get a Path:
instead, which I don't want. My workaround is linking to an image
that's not there. It works, but it seems like there should be a more
official method.

I'm sure I'm not the first one to ask this, but I can't figure out
how to search the archives. Is it possible? I found the archive page,
but I didn't see a Search option.

thanks!

Liz