[pmwiki-users] Question include, Fox

Anke Wehner anke.wehner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 02:16:08 CST 2008

Hi yet again,

I'm using Fox (slightly altered FoxCommentBox) to post comments to
another group (target is Comments-{*$Group}.{*$Name}), appending to
the end of the page, and include that page on the original one.
Is there a way to include only the last X comments, rather than the
whole page, without going and manually moving an anchor around on the
comments page?

Also, from trial and error it seems I have to set $FoxAuth = 'read';
for all groups in which I want to place the comment form, not only the
Comments group, is that right?

Cheers
  Anke