[pmwiki-users] link decorations

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Mon Jan 21 23:16:21 CST 2008

On the PageNotFound page, below the link for "Create page" I am using
the following directives to find pages with the same name as the current
page:

(:searchresults {*$Name} name={*$Name}:)

The result I am getting is the following:

Results of search for Glass name=Glass :

Materials /

Glass

1 pages found out of 1 pages searched.

First problem with the above is that I don't want to see "name=Glass" in
the first line.

Is that a bug?

Secondly, I would like to replace the first line "Results of search..."
with something more appropriate like "The following pages already exist"
etc.

Is this possible?

Thanks.