[pmwiki-users] Small problem with changed default page

Anke Wehner anke.wehner at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 03:18:15 CST 2008

Hello.

I have the following in my config.php tp change the default name:
$DefaultName = 'Main';
$PagePathFmt = array('$Group.$1', '$1.$DefaultName');

This works on links inside the wiki - [[Group/]] links to Group.Main
and all - but one problem I noticed that when I change the url per
hand, say, removing the page name, so I have ...wiki.php/Group , it
looks for Group.Group rather than Group.Main.

Is there something obvious I missed? (I'm using  .beta65)

Anke