[pmwiki-users] Highlighting a comment from PM

David Spitzley dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us
Fri Jan 18 07:20:52 CST 2008

For those who missed it in the original thread:

David

>>> "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com> 1/17/2008 11:28 PM >>>
I'm sorry I haven't been able to respond quickly lately.  My wife
went into the hospital early last week and was released yesterday.
We still have quite a bit of treatment and recovery ahead of us, but
hopefully I should be able to respond to issues a little more
quickly.