[pmwiki-users] Fox editform redirection problem

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Wed Jan 16 06:25:02 CST 2008

How do I specify a cancel button using Fox forms? I have a form that
edits a section of my page. It contains:

(:input submit post Enter:)  (:input submit cancel "Cancel":)

When I press post, it redirects to the target page as expected.

When I press cancel, for some reason it takes me to the default form's
page and I see "ERROR: No text or missing post!" Why would redirection
work correctly with post but not with cancel?

I can work around it by replacing the cancel button with:

[[{*$FullName}?action=browse| %frame%Cancel]]

But the link doesn't look the same as the Enter button. If I can at
least make the link look like a button, the look and feel will be
reasonable.

Actually there are times I want to make a link outside the form that
looks like a form button, so any suggestion on how to do that would be
helpful regardless.

Randy