[pmwiki-users] Include with a Regular Expression

Eric Celeste efc.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 09:25:34 CST 2008

I'd like to create a recent changes page that only includes a subset of
pages in a given group. For example, a set of pages in the group start with
the name "Nico-" and another set start with "Hcm-" and I'd like to have two
separate RecentChanges pages so that interested parties need only see those
changes.
I am wondering if there is any version of the "(:include:)" directive that
understands regular expressions? I didn't see a cookbook to this effect, but
I imagine someone may have run into a need like this before. If I could just
include lines that match a certain pattern, then the task of building a
limited RecentChanges page would be pretty simple.

Of course, maybe there is a better way of approaching the problem
altogether!

Thanks,
...Eric