[pmwiki-users] Line chars converted

Dave Jackson Dave.Jackson at emrltd.com
Tue Jan 15 05:11:32 CST 2008

Hello

I'm documenting a process and I'd like to include the following mark-up:

--------------------------------
The folder structure is as follows

 [=
D:.
├───Apps
│   ├───Extract
│   └───Presentation
├───Data
│   ├───App_Data
│   ├───Delta_Data
│   ├───External_Data
│   └───Raw_Data
├───LogArchive
│   ├───2007
│   │   └───12
│   │       ├───01
│   │       ├───02
<snip>
│   └───2008
│       └───01
│           ├───01
<snip>
│           └───14
└───OverNightScripts

 =]
--------------------------------

When I save the page it transposes the chars into

--------------------------------
D:.
„¥„Ÿ„Ÿ„ŸApps
„    „¥„Ÿ„Ÿ„ŸExtract
„    „¤„Ÿ„Ÿ„ŸPresentation
„¥„Ÿ„Ÿ„ŸData
„    „¥„Ÿ„Ÿ„ŸApp_Data
„    „¥„Ÿ„Ÿ„ŸDelta_Data
„    „¥„Ÿ„Ÿ„ŸExternal_Data
„    „¤„Ÿ„Ÿ„ŸRaw_Data
„¥„Ÿ„Ÿ„ŸLogArchive
„    „¥„Ÿ„Ÿ„Ÿ2007
„    „    „¤„Ÿ„Ÿ„Ÿ12
„    „        „¥„Ÿ„Ÿ„Ÿ01
„    „        „¥„Ÿ„Ÿ„Ÿ02
<snip>
„    „¤„Ÿ„Ÿ„Ÿ2008
„        „¤„Ÿ„Ÿ„Ÿ01
„            „¥„Ÿ„Ÿ„Ÿ01
<snip>
„            „¤„Ÿ„Ÿ„Ÿ14
„¤„Ÿ„Ÿ„ŸOverNightScripts

(I hope these come out OK).

I'm running pmwiki-2.1.5

I have tried this in the sandbox on pmwiki.org and I get the same effect.  Any ideas?

Dave Jackson

****** This email is sent for and on behalf of European Metal Recycling Limited ******
European Metal Recycling Limited is a company, registered in England and Wales, registered number 2954623, registered office Sirius House, Delta Crescent, Westbrook, Warrington, WA5 7NS, United Kingdom.
Confidentiality:  This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential.  If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email and highlight the error. Security Warning: Please note that this email has been created in the knowledge that Internet email is not a 100% secure communications medium.  We advise that you understand and accept this lack of security when emailing us.  This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.
European Metal Recycling Ltd accepts no responsibility for information, errors or omissions in this e-mail nor for its use or misuse nor for any act committed or omitted in connection with this communication.
If you have received this email in error please notify the Technical Support helpdesk immediately by Telephone on +44 (0)1925 715555. www.emrltd.com