[pmwiki-users] Your bug fix for $EnablePageListProtect

Matthias Ubben mubben at airplus.com
Fri Jan 11 06:24:14 CST 2008

Dear Patrick,

we'll start next week with a company wiki, based on PmWiki. I'm using the latest
stable version (2.1.27).

Unfortunately the $EnablePageListProtect doesn't work with this version and I've
read here, that you've fixed that bug in 2.2.0-beta9.

I've manipulated a lot of scripts. It is hard work to do this again with a new
version and I haven't the time to do this.

Could you tell me the changes I have to do to run 2.1.27 with a working
$EnablePageListProtect?

Best regards

Matthias