[pmwiki-users] Pagelist produces no output

Andy Clifton andyclifton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 10:15:03 CST 2008

Even just a simple blank page with just (:pagelist:) produces nothing.
I've checked the HTML source; the pagelist simply produces no output.
I also tried using (:searchresults:); that doesn't display any
results, but the summary line reads "0 pages found out of 192 pages
searched." no matter what I search for. I've downgraded back to 2.1.27
for now, this afternoon I'm going to try to setup a local copy of the
site so I can experiment more freely.