[pmwiki-users] Fox Forum problems

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Wed Jan 9 12:52:49 CST 2008

Hans,

I have (for the first time) installed Fox Forum as per the instructions.

When I go to Forum.Forum, I get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare guibuttonsmarkup() (previously declared in
C:\web\wiki\cookbook\fox\guibuttons.php:129) in
C:\web\wiki\cookbook\guibuttons.php on line 153

I suppose this is happening because I had the guibuttons recipe
functions before installing Fox. What is the best way to deal with this?
Should I disable this reference in Fox?

Thanks in advance!