[pmwiki-users] Fox forms

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Tue Jan 8 18:02:34 CST 2008

I have just started exploring Fox Forms as an alternative to Wikiforms.

(While Wikiforms works fine, I am having difficulty as it does not allow
editing of the target page, which is crucial for the site)

I have accomplished the basic Fox setup. I can create a new page with
text in it using a Fox form.

I would like to know if it is possible to edit data originally created
with Fox by re-populating the original form and resaving it.

Currently, every time the Fox form is submitted, a new instance of the
data is added to the page.

I hope this is clear. If not, I can clarify further.

Thanks for your attention and assistance.