[pmwiki-users] Watchlists

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Thu Jan 3 20:02:38 CST 2008

I have implemented Watchlists on my Pmwiki install using
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/WatchLists.

Though it generally works well, I am very interested in an 'automated'
Watchlist management, which I think, would be critical to the success of
the wiki at my office.

By 'automated' I mean functionality similar to Wikipedia's. Actually, a
better description of such functionality is made by Pm on the following
PITS page:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00358#Pmproposal

The above page does not indicate if there was any resolution to the
issue. The last post on the page is from July 2006.

I would really appreciate if Pm or anyone else can shed some light on
the possibility of implementing Pm's proposal (or something similar) in
Pmwiki.

Thanks!