[pmwiki-users] How to list the categories a page belongs to? (fwd)

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 10:33:10 CST 2008

Hi,

I'ld like to modify how category pages are shown. Today I'm using the following
as Category.GroupHeader

 	(:pagelist link=Cateogory.{$Name} fmt=simple list=normal:)

The result is a list of pages that belong to the current category. I'll give an
example, let's say the current category is 'Movies', and the list of pages is
as follows:

* Gone with the wind
* Blues Brothers
* Red planet

What I would like is to also be able to see what (other) categories these pages
belong to, e.g. like this:

* Gone with the wind     ([[!Movies]], [[!Drama]])
* Blues Brothers         ([[!Movies]], [[!Musical]])
* Red planet             ([[!Movies]], [[!Science Fiction]]

Any ideas on how to do this?

Is there a way to get a list of which categories a partuclar page belongs to?

/Christian