[pmwiki-users] Cannot remove deleted pages from server

Peter & Melodye Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Thu Feb 28 10:11:58 CST 2008

If you delete files via WikiSh with {(rm -f page[s])} the -f indicates that
a FULL removal should be done, including the *,del-datestamp file.

Use with care - obviously a "sharp tool" has potential for significant good
AND significant damage.

Your problem (if I understand correctly), though, sounds like you can't
delete the files via (what? ftp? Shell?) and so that sounds like either a
permissions problem or some corruption.

-Peter

  _____