[pmwiki-users] WikiGallery

Maria McKinley parody at u.washington.edu
Wed Feb 27 14:48:04 CST 2008

Hello there,

I have a questions about the wikigallery cookbook. For the index page,
ie. the page that shows random photos to represent the different
folders, the layout seems a bit funny. When photos with a vertical
layout are chosen in the middle of a row, it seems to screw up where
the wiki thinks rows start. For an example, see
http://www.shadlen.org/~maria/pmwiki/Pics/Uganda. If it looks ok,
refresh a couple of times, and you should see what I means, as photos
with different orientations get scrambled about. Is there anyway to
get around this? How is the layout for the index different than the
layout for the pages, because when I am looking at an index page for
all of the photos in a folder (ones not randomly picked), the problem
doesn't happen.

thanks,
maria