[pmwiki-users] Time-based conditional markup

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Tue Feb 26 14:43:06 CST 2008

Can anyone suggest a technique to include some lines from a page only
if that page was modified within the past two hours?

I've installed MarkupExprPlus and ConditionalExtensions, but still
find the problem difficult since it requires using the results of a
calculation in a conditional. (I'm not keen on allowing users to
manipulate arbitrary variables via $EnableExprVarManip - that seems
like it would present security problems.)

Randy