[pmwiki-users] Problem trying to use NewGroupBox Recipe

Risner, Travis (Dublin) TRisner at checkfree.com
Tue Feb 26 11:42:58 CST 2008

Hi,

I am trying to use NewGroupBox to create a collection of pages for a new group.  However, it always blanks out whatever page I name in the base parameter.  I am unable to pre-populate that page with information from my template.

Am I abusing this recipe, or missing some underlying concept?  Should I put my question directly into the comments for the recipe?  What other info do you need to help me out?

Here is my latest try at calling the recipe:
(:newgroupbox value="Create New Group" size=30 focus=true label=Go button=right autogroup=true save=true base=Main:)

Other info:
Version: PmWiki 2.2.0 beta 65
Skin: fixflow 2007-12-02
$DefaultName = "Main";