[pmwiki-users] content refused

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Mon Feb 25 15:02:03 CST 2008

Christophe David a écrit :
>>> Try
>>> ini_set('memory_limit',           '128M');
>>> ini_set('pcre.backtrack_limit', '999999');
>>> ini_set('pcre.recursion_limit', '999999');
>>> It worked for me ;-)
>
>> on what file? can you elaborate a bit on these settings, I don't want
>>  to have problems with my server :-))
>
> At the very beginning of your local/farmconfig.php or local/config.php
>
> Christophe
>
> ---
as it, don't do anything.

Note than this problem is probably not strictly senso PmWiki problem,
given I don't have it on an other computer with similar pmwiki (but
with old php)

more probably php config problem, but I have 30s time limit and 16Mo
file size, so I don't know what is blocking.

could it be usefull to enable debug on pmwiki?

thanks
jdd