[pmwiki-users] issue tracker - recommedations

Peter & Melodye Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Mon Feb 25 02:14:26 CST 2008

> I want to set up a issue tracker on personal site. I looked at
> the cookbook and found three recipes PITS, JITS and Yeats ...
> should I use one of these (recommendations?) or should I do it
> in some other way?

I didn't notice if someone else has already mentioned this, but wikiforms
does a great job as an issue tracker.  Everything form-based, potential to
sort on different fields, setting of priorities, etc.  And the nice thing is
that although it is a general-purpose tool the majority of the examples in
the documentation refer to an issue tracking system, so much of your work
will be done for you...

-Peter