[pmwiki-users] Further Adventures With Doubled Footers!

carlos.ab at gmail.com carlos.ab at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 15:31:27 CST 2008

Em Sexta 22 Fevereiro 2008 13:35, David Spitzley escreveu:
> Ok, it appears that the skin was to blame; I've now got comments and
> comment forms showing up only once, and in the content area in the where I
> want them, so I'm happy.  I'm still puzzled at the difference in behavior
> between http://www.davidaspitzley.org/potatopatch/  and
> http://www.davidaspitzley.org/potatopatch/index.php?n=Main.HomePage

Pmwiki is not the one to blame here because blogsimple2 replaces  pmwiki
variable $GrouFooter and $GroupHeader. So the problem stays between
blogsimple2 and the skin only.

Try to replace every call in the skin for SiteHeader and SiteFooter as shown
bellow.

replace this:
		<!--wiki:{$Group}.SiteHeader  {$SiteGroup}.SiteHeader-->
		<!--wiki:{$Group}.SiteFooter  {$SiteGroup}.SiteFooter-->
		<!--wiki: {$SiteGroup}.SiteHeader-->
		<!--wiki: {$SiteGroup}.SiteFooter-->
with this:
		<!--wiki: {$SiteGroup}.{$SkinName}-SiteHeader-->
		<!--wiki: {$SiteGroup}.{$SkinName}-SiteFooter-->

I think this is less confusing and if you want to include other pages or group
pages, just edit {$SiteGroup}.{$SkinName}-Site????er and write an (:inlude:)
there.

CarlosAB