[pmwiki-users] Is 'Page Creator' worth to discuss?

imoc blog.oc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 11:36:34 CST 2008

In wiki logic, I do understand what Marc concerned. But the 'page creator'
is not just for pure wiki collaborating environment. It was asked for a
website engine which can be used to build wiki as well as blog and forum.
And the logic on authorship in those kinds of website are not that same.

To add a attribute to a page is not that difficult as all of you have
said. And the admin can decide whether he will use it or not. 'Cauthor'
is just the same logic as 'ctime'. So I can't understand why it is so
'dirty' to add into core.

imoc