[pmwiki-users] Input form?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 03:38:16 CST 2008

Wednesday, February 20, 2008, 1:39:27 AM, pmwiki at 911networks.com wrote:

> Sorry but my php level is 0. Is there any other way than learning
> php for processing the form?

There are some form processing recipes, for instance PmForm, ZAP, Fox.
They work with the Input form control markup PmWiki provides.

But your request to have users only check a maximum of two checkboxes
will require some custom coding, to check the number of values
from the checkboxes submitted by a user, and generate an error when it
exceeds two.

It could be done using Fox with a small input filter script. I am
happy to provide this for you if you wish.

  ~Hans