[pmwiki-users] DataQuery and DataPlates

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Feb 18 08:17:33 CST 2008

Sunday, February 17, 2008, 10:08:21 PM, Ben Stallings wrote:

> My guess is that you won't get that far, because I suspect DataQuery is
> not getting called at all for this write request.

You are right. There seems to be an issue with Fox:
If I use an edit form, which uses fox.php to save the page,
Fox will save the page to the db record, if it exists as a db record,
but if it is a new page, Fox will save it to wiki.d.

When I do not use fox for saving a new page, but use an edit form with
action=edit (via HandleEdit), then the new page gets saved as new
record in the db just fine.

So what makes Fox save a new page in wiki.d rather than the db page
store? Fox calls RetrieveAuthPage just like HandleEdit.
I am very puzzled.

  ~Hans