[pmwiki-users] DataQuery and DataPlates

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sun Feb 17 15:30:43 CST 2008

Sunday, February 17, 2008, 7:27:06 PM, Ben Stallings wrote:

> New queries are disabled by default, and must be manually enabled by
> listing them in a page-text variable on the DataQuery.QueriesToUse page.
>   http://workscited.net/dataquery/Main/SpecifyTheQueriesToUse
> Until you enable a query, that page group will behave like ordinary wiki
> pages, and records you add will not get added to the database.

okay now I am really vexed!
I've discoverd that I never got any new pages added to the db table.
They were just wiki pages, but appearing as if in the db.
creating  DataQuery.QueriesToUse with the right entry does not help
either.

I said that i could only see one record with phpMyAdmin. That was a
first record I created within phpMyAdmin.

DataQuery and DataPlates can see the db table fine, but nothing gets
added.

Until I get this solved all other errors are meaningless.

I cannot show this online, it just runs on my local server.

Any suggestions what to check further?

And how do I make the page names to be the first field, ie index
field, so not to get an invisible page?

  ~Hans