[pmwiki-users] Content/Music - extremly long access-path via URL

Patrick Ogay lists at basel-inside.ch
Wed Feb 13 01:10:22 CST 2008

Thanks very much, Martin, for your quick reply.

I personally didn't have problemes, using Mozilla 1.78 and Firefox 2x
(Win2k and Linux).
But "Exsultate justi" definitely made problems (in Moz) and I changed it
to (:music:) again.

I had some feedback from "typical end users" (which I can't reach at the
moment), who mailed me the **midi links didn't work**.
Now I have to find out, whether it's an URL-problem  (particularly in
mac environment).

There is a  platform and pmwiki test user (readonly)
tunes/ tunes
http://www.wprj.net/chor/index.php/Tunes/ViadanaExsultateJusti

***
I'm also investigating for further developement.
In a further step, I like to generate mp3 for some purposes (burn a CD
for my chorus, which now is complicated)
I hope I can add pre- (abcpp) and postprocessing  (mp3 generation) in
the script.
For some usage (web playlist), it would be nice anyway to have "nice
url-names" for the tunes.
**

thanks very much for your interesst
Patrick

P.S.
I will open the site, when it's finished, there is also a ABC
documentation part.
There is a lack on german documentation. May be some ABC-peoples are
interested in a docu and collection platform.

Patrick