[pmwiki-users] Duplicate email notification

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Feb 8 05:05:18 CST 2008

Friday, February 8, 2008, 10:03:06 AM, Hans wrote:

> 1. Is it necessary that
>       register_shutdown_function('NotifyUpdate' ....)
>    can be called more than once?

> 2. What could possible cause more than one call to
>       register_shutdown_function('NotifyUpdate' ....)

answering myself here:

1. yes it is necessary, for executions or cuing of notification
   requests.

2. For instance posting to multiple pages.

So my ideas about restricting notify to one call for NotifyUpdate is
wrong, sorry.

Which leaves Randy's problem unsolved.
Perhaps there is a problem with the handling (reading, writing)
of the notification file which keeps the requests queued.

  ~Hans