[pmwiki-users] Error messages in PmForm don't stand out

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Thu Feb 7 11:49:48 CST 2008

I'm using PmForm with #mailform and #mailpost.

If the user doesn't use every field, he gets an error message, as
defined by:

[[#mailpost]]
(:template require from errmsg="$[Missing 'from' address]" :)
(:template require subject errmsg="$[Missing message subject]" :)
(:template require text errmsg="$[Message text required]" :)
(:template require if="captcha" errmsg="$[Captcha required]" :)''''
{$$text}

==========
Sent via PmForm at {$$PageUrl}
[[#mailpostend]]

I would like the error message to stand out. Currently, it's in the same
size and colour as the rest of the page, and easy to miss, leading to a
confused, irate and frustrated user who, being a typical user, has no
idea whether what he did worked, or what he did wrong.

I tried %red% and '''...''' , with no success.  (I also removed the
$[...]; I don't need multilingual capabilities.)

Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Sandy