[pmwiki-users] Lost Password

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Wed Feb 6 19:26:32 CST 2008

HI Wade,

If you are not the site's administrator, ask the admin for the password.

If you are the site's administrator,  put a line like the following in
the local/config.php file:

$DefaultPasswords['admin'] = crypt('secret_password');

Then upload the new version of the file to the /local subdirectory on
the server. You'll be able to log in with secret_password (or whatever
you've specified).

Hope that helps,

Randy