[pmwiki-users] Anyone recognize these error messages?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Feb 6 11:50:01 CST 2008

Tuesday, February 5, 2008, 7:42:20 PM, Tegan Dowling wrote:

> I'd like to try that ... could someone tell me how?  Or whether it's
> something I might need to ask the hosting company to do?

You may have to ask them.

or try suppress these errors.
Try in the root .htaccess file:

php_value error_reporting E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE

that should suppress Notice errors, while reporting all others.

Or try this advice
http://perishablepress.com/press/2007/12/17/how-to-enable-php-error-logging-via-htaccess/

also see http://uk.php.net/error-reporting
and the comments underneath.

But i must admit that the Notices you receive seem to point to some
other configuration problem. Normally there are very few instances
for 'Undefined index' errors when just pmwiki.php is running.

  ~Hans